Sunday, June 22, 2008

物:things

i feel like I didnt buy anything but have accumulated a lot... some are papers from classes, magazines, and clothes. Packing is such a pain. i have packed and repacked for like the fourth time each time lessening my carryload. However, I am a packrat and call on things to have sentimental value. I need to stop this...


I have been very good at throwing things away now and have lessen my load by a lot. I feel like after studying abroad or going to a place other than home and then coming home. you realize how much you have actually accumulated during that time.

simple is bliss however I always want to acquire things. I feel my money control and food control has been ruined by coming here. you would think its the opposite for food since most ppl probabally expect me to go back all skinny since the food is expensive.

I feel like I have destroyed all the expectations/stereotypes of ppl studying in japan

1) you are fluent in the language NO
2) you will lose weight and be all skinny like them NO ( quite the opposite)
3) you will get a japanese boyfriend NOPE
4) you will become girlier?? NOPE
5) you will be good at cooking ?? NOPE im good at making food that comes in mixes hehe
6) you will be good at making sushi ( haha havent made sushi once here )

my room is a complete mess.... packing kills.



my goal once i go back and move into the apt..

have the least minimum to live with... use the money I save for after I graduate.

1 comment:

mufferson said...

ohemgee.. i cant believe ur one yr in japan has ended.

u failed me.. u're not fluent in japanese. will u be able to read CUE machines? LOL..ya..cuz u know, that's what's important.

we welcome u back to boring irvine.